OFG--this one's for you!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Blackbird my son.........I can tell you are NOT very experienced in the ways of women.....

Trust me when I tell you to shut up and move on to another thread, while your still ahead(alive).
preach it, skr8pn!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
SKR8PN said:
Blackbird my son.........I can tell you are NOT very experienced in the ways of women.....

Trust me when I tell you to shut up and move on to another thread, while your still ahead(alive).
preach it, skr8pn!
BlackBird seems to think he has it under control...hmmmm, some men just don't take good advice :lol:

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh lordy....Merle, run baby RUN.....throw chocolate bars over your shoulder to distract the angry mob of menstrual women.....

150fs460435.gif
150fs460435.gif
150fs460435.gif
150fs460435.gif
150fs460435.gif

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :gig :gig :gig
hahahahaha, i loved that letter!!
and I love that ya'll think women with pms are something to be scared of!!

:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig
you people have obviously never met my SO! He takes the worst of you at your worst time of the month moments and make you look like saints!!He's had waaaay too much soy in his life and its definitely affected his hormonal balance and he is seriously waaay worse than any of ya'll. There are certain times when I just want to go cuddle with a grizzly bear, while i'm coated in honey and salmon, because it would be less painful and quieter :D

definitly loved that letter though, I was reading it to my SO and at some parts I was crying and laughing so hard I couldn't see the screen or speak!