Ohio Roll Call

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
howdy! well, run right out here and join the fun! whooot!

(we are south and east of columbus)

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i dont know if i already posted on here... but anywho...
i'm in harrison county. anyone on here near me?

Willowlady

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am in Huron County and have a little bit of a place. I am hoping to add chickens once again, will be the third time in my life and need to have them again. Geese are also something I am wanting since hubby does not wish to have another dog. The geese will be good watch 'dogs'. lol Hoping to get a couple of goats too. That way we will have milk and fun animals to pal around with. So I am looking forward to learning about all the other Ohioans.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Willowlady said:
Hi everyone, I am in Huron County and have a little bit of a place. I am hoping to add chickens once again, will be the third time in my life and need to have them again. Geese are also something I am wanting since hubby does not wish to have another dog. The geese will be good watch 'dogs'. lol Hoping to get a couple of goats too. That way we will have milk and fun animals to pal around with. So I am looking forward to learning about all the other Ohioans.
:welcome

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Willowlady said:

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Willowlady said: