Ok pig people...I just found a stray piglet!!!! (NEW Photos pg 21)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
OK, since we're slinging our wishes to the universe...I'd like a young pair of water buffalo. :)

Congrats on the new pig, BBH!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
:lol: I needed this thread today~just for the humor!
Hey, is it me or is he bacon colored?? Maybe I'm just hungry. While we're dropping stuff outta the sky I need: acreage, garden fencing (installed thank you very much) A couple of goats, one a milker, a llama or three, and the secret to getting a second grader to focus on his work so I don't get nasty emails from his teacher..... not necessarily in that order. Oh, and throw in a pizza? I don't feel like cooking tonight!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
OK, since we're slinging our wishes to the universe...I'd like a young pair of water buffalo. :)

Congrats on the new pig, BBH!
What? Not bottle fed? :gig

Wish BIG girl!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
:lol: I needed this thread today~just for the humor!
Hey, is it me or is he bacon colored?? Maybe I'm just hungry. While we're dropping stuff outta the sky I need: acreage, garden fencing (installed thank you very much) A couple of goats, one a milker, a llama or three, and the secret to getting a second grader to focus on his work so I don't get nasty emails from his teacher..... not necessarily in that order. Oh, and throw in a pizza? I don't feel like cooking tonight!
I got your pizza....but I can't help with the rest. You got a tall order there Missy!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Sally your in- box is full

:hide...........I was SOOOOOOO gonna say something else which would have been COMPLETELY inappropriate :duc

Latest posts