Old Privacy Fences

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If I ever get down Houston(ish) way, I will bring you a load of wine bottles for one of those trays!

mjdtexan

Power Conserver
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I'll go one better.....I'll bring you a couple cats for a tray with twig handles!!! :lol:
I'll have to pass on the cats. I love cats mind you, but Sudsie (our Iranian cat) would not appreciate that. She might go all---------well never mind.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Great stuff and I love the pics!

I've been meaning to contact local fence and porch builders to get my hands on some old wood. I was talking to a contractor friend of mine who said that often fence posts rot out and they just replace the whole fence even if the boards are still good... great for chicken coops, etc.

denimangle

Power Conserver
Reaction score
mjdtexan ,
You must have cleaned up after the storm, We went down to see my family and fence was every where . We didnt have the trailer so I couldn't pick up any to take home.
I really like the trays,
What direction are you from Houston? We have a Flea Market booth, In Jewett, Texas just off I 45. What are you doing with the wine bottles?
I melt them flat to make cheese trays.
Cheryl

mjdtexan

Power Conserver
Reaction score
denimangle said:
mjdtexan ,
You must have cleaned up after the storm, We went down to see my family and fence was every where . We didnt have the trailer so I couldn't pick up any to take home.
I really like the trays,
What direction are you from Houston? We have a Flea Market booth, In Jewett, Texas just off I 45. What are you doing with the wine bottles?
Cheryl
Yep, I did clean up after the storm. I am between Houston & Humble. I am making wine. I would love to know how to melt bottles and and make cheese trays.

Right now I am investigating how much land I can give up for Muscadine vines. Jewett? Your gonna make me look on the map now. I've been all over Texas doing BBQ competitions and I have not run into Jewett yet.

denimangle

Power Conserver
Reaction score
mjdtexan said:
denimangle said:
mjdtexan ,
I really like the trays,
Cheryl
Yep, I did clean up after the storm. I am between Houston & Humble. I am making wine. I would love to know how to melt bottles and and make cheese trays.

Right now I am investigating how much land I can give up for Muscadine vines. Jewett? Your gonna make me look on the map now. I've been all over Texas doing BBQ competitions and I have not run into Jewett yet.
Ill start another thread about recycled bottles & upload some pictures.
Jewett is on HWY 79, Just 7 miles West of Buffalo On I45.
Flea Market is in the center of Town every 2nd weekend This Month it will be 12,13 & 14.
I have a carport booth on the back row selling Glass & Australian Shepherd Pups.
I too use to do the Cookoffs with Boot Hill Cookers
Cheryl