OMG! This could be one of us!!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hormel recognizes that our influence is out there and gathering steam! This tells a lot! HA!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OK, I don't think we're THAT bad, at least I shave my pits!

Oh, and w/the goat on the roof, does anyone else remember the game, Hey Pa, There's a Goat on the Roof?

Toulle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Other than the goat, it looks a lot like some of my neighbors - the lair of the Great Southern Ogre.

Well, they didn't have any garden type plants, either - just weeds. He was also considerably larger than the guy in the commercial

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Dial up translation please :D
Mmmkay, imagine a typical modern day suburb where all the houses look the same. Only this one stands out like a SS sore thumb..the house is full of vines with a living garden/field on the roof. Yard out of control with gardens etc. (Goat on the roof, I'm thinking that is how freemotion lives. :p )

The normal neighbor is dumbstruck, tells the SS neighbor husband, "Hi" etc. The SS neigbor says hi back and under his breath says his wife is on a natural kick (or something like that). Just then the SS wife stands up from behind a hedge and says hi...wearing nothing of course. :lol: (Doesn't she know the SS benefits of a mobile incubator??? Obviously she is still in the learning stages.)

Anyway Hormel's message is that you don't have to go all out to go all natural :rolleyes: or something like that.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Is that a hairy pit or a shadow? :lol: I had to go watch it again after reading Deb's and BBH's posts! :lol: Too bad it's an idiot commercial!!!

No, I don't remember that game, Goat on the Roof. What's that all about?

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Can you post the title of the video, my computer won't let me open the link for some reason.

Latest posts