Opinions wanted on emergency food storage products

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
That would work for hubby. That WILL NOT work for Max. According to Max, all boxes must be opened...preferably after being placed somewhere in the living room where I will trip over it. Also all contents must be scattered...if not by Max, then by the cats :p

Wifezilla

Reaction score
LOL

Max is 20 and developmentally about 2-4 (severe autism). But if you want him to visit let me know! LOLOLOL

Slinkytoys

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have placed several of my dogs with familes who have autistic children. Often they will relate to animals easier than people. One of the autistic adults I worked with was fabulous at working in the barn. Had the cleanest stalls, took forever but hey, it worked LOL.
Depends on the symptoms. Best of Luck to you.
Slinky

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Max can't handle dog barking, but he is really attached to our 3 cats. I swear Max & the cats plot against me. He lets them outside at all hours and then they come to my bedroom window...usually at 4am because they want back in :p

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
sufficientforme said:
I love the milk from beprepared.com (its a blue and green can with cows on it, it's tasty unlike most we tested)
Is the milk different than the dry milk you get at the grocery? We don't drink milk but I like the dried for baking and in my morning coffee.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
sufficientforme said:
I love the milk from beprepared.com (its a blue and green can with cows on it, it's tasty unlike most we tested)
Is the milk different than the dry milk you get at the grocery? We don't drink milk but I like the dried for baking and in my morning coffee.
This one is, it tastes very close to fresh milk, my kids could not tell the difference from fresh and powdered with this brand. I could taste a little as the milk warmed up on the counter, but not when it was cold out of the fridge. This is the one we have liked the best.
418_milk_pic.jpg

Read the reviews and wait for a sale they usually run 2-3.00 less on sale. I would recommend getting their pitcher and two milk combo pack when its on sale it works great for mixing the milk.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have had the Provident Pantry milk as well very good. This last time somehow I ended up with the Country Cream instead. Maybe the package I bought. It is very good as well. My kids have no problem with it. I have used it to "extend "my fresh milk as well as for quiche and other baking. Works great.

gina