CLSranch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Playing the livestock shuffle. Remember those little hand held tile games with the numbers all scrambled up? The goal being to get all the tiles in numerical order by sliding one tile at a time. Sometimes, managing livestock is like that!
My son recently got one with a picture. I haven't spent much time on it but I never got it all the way right. Close was easy complete I just didn't have time and patience for.

Marie2020

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You will not believe how cluttered my home has become since my decluttering attempts has begun. I am now climbing over it all to get to my door. My friend has listened to my efforts and has started to do the same and apparently he is in an even bigger mess than I am :barnie.

I can't wait for my charity shop pick up next week. That's assuming I can open my door by then :duc

Marie2020

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here's the tip of a very big iceberg I am making a start on.

Now, whose clever idea was this.

A heap of DVDs a vintage coat brand new upper class shoes boxed that I could never walk in. Lots of skirts shoes, woollen cardigans and jumpers a lead crystal decanter a new Christmas tree and it goes on. Wow I'm tired, there's no way I can get near as good as @Beekissed because there's still more to go, all in good time

Picture to prove it.

20210422_002526.jpg