Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I went through the seeds I have yesterday and made a pile/list of those that I NEED to get into the ground this spring, those that I would like, and then those that would be a dream. That seems to have helped with feeling like planning could be more manageable and that I don't need to find "room" for something that my family might not eat/enjoy.

From here I will draw up my plans, decide if expansion is needed and then I might make a separate plot for "fun/experimenting" if I have the time/space/energy/HELP (that is a huge one here--i am SS on my own a lot)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I do theory much better than practice, lol!

i think about it a lot, often right before a nap, i wake up feeling refreshed and of course completely forget about whatever it might have been in mind before.

note i do make progress here or there. it's just not linear or consistent.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I went through the seeds I have yesterday and made a pile/list of those that I NEED to get into the ground this spring, those that I would like, and then those that would be a dream. That seems to have helped with feeling like planning could be more manageable and that I don't need to find "room" for something that my family might not eat/enjoy.

yes, it's very tough to plant things that other's won't even eat. after all that work and the harvest, prep and cooking or whatever. if nobody will eat it all that is wasted...

From here I will draw up my plans, decide if expansion is needed and then I might make a separate plot for "fun/experimenting" if I have the time/space/energy/HELP (that is a huge one here--i am SS on my own a lot)

haha, gardeners always appreciate minions with a good attitude. :)