Out of curiousity; what forums do you frequent?

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
delia, just open any section on that forum and scroll down, you are bound to run into a closed thread...especially in the random ramblings, pests and predators and meat birds sections. :D Sometimes in the family section...but rarely in the ornamental birds section, b/c nobody goes there and gets mad. :D

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Sorry to spoil any fun, Lol.
Young sir you are absolutely correct, sponsors of these forums pay so you can see and hopefully click their site, if you get redirected then not only does RobRoy lose out but so does his sponsors and they may opt out the next time around.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
xpc said:
Blackbird said:
Young sir you are absolutely correct, sponsors of these forums pay so you can see and hopefully click their site, if you get redirected then not only does RobRoy lose out but so does his sponsors and they may opt out the next time around.
Never realized that! Never once have I clicked on the sponsors though. Lol.

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
xpc said:
Blackbird said:
Never realized that! Never once have I clicked on the sponsors though. Lol.
I don't click the ads either. :hu

Well, guess this thread is pretty pointless then, huh? :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Um, I'm not giving away my secret haunts...I don't want people following me.....................

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Um, I'm not giving away my secret haunts...I don't want people following me.....................
Oh, you can always send me an email or a PM. Who would want me following them? *angel smiley*

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Wolf-Kim said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Oh, you can always send me an email or a PM. Who would want me following them? *angel smiley*
:hide Wolf Kim, then morse code it to me...I will send coded message to BBH, who will then let xpc, and BB know where the super secret squirrel meeting place is ....;) :cool:

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
Wolf-Kim said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
:hide Wolf Kim, then morse code it to me...I will send coded message to BBH, who will then let xpc, and BB know where the super secret squirrel meeting place is ....;) :cool:
Homing pigeons! :lol:

Forget today's postage prices! LOL