Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sheep are yelling FEED ME!!

View attachment 24004

You got that feeder chained down to the posts? I got tired of dragging ours back to the fence. I think the cattle thought if they would scoot it out to pasture, it would fill up with grain 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You got that feeder chained down to the posts? I got tired of dragging ours back to the fence. I think the cattle thought if they would scoot it out to pasture, it would fill up with grain 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
No it’s not chained down. The stinkers jump up in it, poop in it and I turn it over to clean it out.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They just aren't afraid of us. Standing right beside the driveway as we pulled in.

20230802_191441.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats @flowerbug - your beautiful pic is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage. :weee

wow! thank you so much! :)

they are a backup edible plant for Monarch Butterflies... some years the plants are so eaten back that we don't get any seed pods from the flowers but this season i think i'll be able to harvest some seeds. it's been a few years. they are a wildflower in our area but not very common. they have a tap root, but will not spread out from the original plant other than by seeds.

100_2632_Monarch_Caterpillar_thm.jpg

SS Project Manager

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow! thank you so much! :)

they are a backup edible plant for Monarch Butterflies... some years the plants are so eaten back that we don't get any seed pods from the flowers but this season i think i'll be able to harvest some seeds. it's been a few years. they are a wildflower in our area but not very common. they have a tap root, but will not spread out from the original plant other than by seeds.

100_2632_Monarch_Caterpillar_thm.jpg
Congrats @flowerbug - your beautiful pic is this week's POW winner and featured on our homepage! :weee