Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Connie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Congrats @CommunityAllotment for getting this week's POW!

1195825-097cc9f6ca13c042da57a462dc7e1ccd.jpg.png

balloons.gif
smiley_emoticons_marga_haus_silvester09.gif
balloons.gif

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The clover looks great...is that rye also? What's the broad leaf plant with the pointy leaves?
I planted rye grass, Kentucky 32 endophyte free fescue, chicory, white ball clover.....and those pointy broad leaves are Arrow leaf white clover. The three leaves cover the palm of my hand! I have never seen clover grow like this! I guess all I needed was pig poop, cause we raised pigs in this pasture twice.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I planted rye grass, Kentucky 32 endophyte free fescue, chicory, white ball clover.....and those pointy broad leaves are Arrow leaf white clover. The three leaves cover the palm of my hand! I have never seen clover grow like this! I guess all I needed was pig poop, cause we raised pigs in this pasture twice.

Bay, I've never seen a prettier stand of clover in my life!!! What good eating that will be for all your animals!

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Fun picture @baymule and what a great testimony to all the work you've done on your soil!I just got back from a 2 week cross-country drive, and my back yard kind of looks like that. I've got my work cut out for me, but I looked today and I've got some of the prettiest flowers I've ever seen growing in my yard. Amaryllises and irises, daylilies and more. All growing where the clover is high. If we had cut the grass on time, it would all have been cut down. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts