pictures of finished sewing/quilt projects

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So sweet, Lori.

Here is my wall hanging that I gave to my sister. This is just the top. I did get it quilted and bound, but forgot to take a picture before she took it home. It is the first quilt project I've actually finished. :D

The lap quilt I did for my niece is now done and went home with her this weekend. Again forgot to photograph it. :he

467_december_2010_039.jpg

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They are all so beautiful. Lori that story is crazy. People just walking away from something that means so much to a deceased family member. I am glad to see you finished them.

Hey where's Morel?? I would love to see what shes working on.

g

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Okay this is NOT my picture (borrowed from Esty seller). I made this quilt called Key to My Heart using one Moda jelly roll and no pattern. Easy!
Made it as a lap quilt with flannel on the back for my niece and her hubby. He seemed more impressed and appreciative than she did. :rolleyes:

467_key_to_my_heart_quilt.jpg

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Wow- what a story, Lori. I can't believe that someone wouldn't value things like that that meant so much to a family member. It is a beautiful quilt, too!

I don't think I've ever seen that pattern, Becca- very neat. Did you do it in strips?

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
ooooooo that one is pretty! I love the xmas tree too!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
So someone please tell me. Does machine sewing count as handmade??

g
Absolutely.

People have been doing their home sewing by machine since Laura Ingalls Wilder's day.