Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
*Tiptoe-ing nearby* I'm sneaking around while they are distracted fighting each other and taking Little Bear-Leo home with me. Sweet kitty, soft kitty, pretty ball of fur . . . Shhhhhh
:love

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'll join you and grab Cinder. :love

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
GAAAAAH, so cute!!!!! :th

abifae, great picture!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
hee hee. NOW look what you did Auntie! Someone else pillaged!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I shall track them and steal back Cinder. She is da quetist!!!! I wants her!!!

I forgot to ask abi how she managed to get a picture of the inside of her brain...
Pirate_vs__Ninja_by_Sanaril.jpg

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
grr, wells fargo has til 2pm to get back to me and get this ball rolling, ive been trying to get this sorted since beore we got home...

i told my mortgage guy im looking into HUD or FHA financing in TN, he told me it wouldnt be a problem and that he can help me...
then i find a house i want and drop him a line and he tells me i need to deal with a TN agent for ha or hud mortgaging....
so i try and contact an agent and now cant get anyone to call me or email me back to help me...
ok i get it you guys had some nasty storms last week...so i understand email and such potentially being down, but nasville wasnt hit THAT hard that noones replying to their voicemails...*grr*

if they dont get back to me by 2pm ill be contacting citi bank and seeing what they can do or me.
i dont want to loose this house because wells fargo cant get their acts together...
and im already miffed because i was origionally told dealing with a ct agent wouldnt be a problem buying in tn...if id have known this was going to be an issue i would have made an apointment with an agent in TN while i was IN TN so i wouldnt have to be playing telephone tag now....

*GAH!*

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
quick update:

still nothing from wells fargo...
but some good news from citi-bank (whome i already have a credit card through)

there willing to lend that low 5% interest with 5% down, lower mortgage insurance

just waiting on info form my agent re title fees so we can get a better ideaon what the closing costs would be...
fanne mae is aparently willing to put in up to 3.5% for closing,

which given usual closing is anything from 3-5% on average, having that towards could be a huge help.

especially if closing costs are only 3% if theyll pay for it all...thats good for me :p

gah, sooo dificult just to get my own little peice of paradise, but itll be soooo worth it if this can all come together.