Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh boy...
cops just took the neighbors son off...
neighbors not home so who knows if they will be back...
wouldn thave known if it wernt for the fact that the geese started sounding the alarm and i look out the window to see a cop circling their house carefully with his gun ready...

ahh drama.
I know it makes me a bad person but i cant help but wonder what the heck is going on...
one thing to see a cop knocking on someones door...
completly other thing to see a cop slowly circling the house wiht his gun ready while the other is almost pounding the front door in...

anywho.

today is wet and a little chilly,
going to break out the dremmel and sort my ears out for my halloween costume, need to drill holes into them so i can thread the cord. need to run into town a little later to pick up razor blades so i can de-wool my legs lol. and need to make the dirt cake for tomorrow :D
but first, a cup of hot green tea :)

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, i dunno my wooly legs are pretty scary !!!

LMAO!

i cant imagine this guy being bright eough for charges to be more than something like petty theft or soemthing but still...definatly a freekout to see a cop with a gun "creeping" past your bedroom window.

in other news...
had to turn my heat back on...*BRR* if it wernt DAMP id be fine, but the temp drop + the rain has me shivvering to the bone.
did stop at the store though! i even bought a ligthbulb so i can have a bedside lamp :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
dirt cake made.
used vanilla rathe than chocolate as a few folks expressed they prefer vanilla...
we'll see how its recived and i may go back to always doing chocolate (i find vanillaa little sweeter overall and prefer chocolate) recipie made 2 so ive put one in the freezer and will try it more of frozen desert at a later date. lol.
i cheat with sugar free pudding, 1% milk, low fat cream cheese (nufachatelle) and fat free whipped topping and used "low fat" oreos, even the gummy worms are sugar free (home made using a worm gummy mold, sugar free jello and an extra pack of geleatin) even so its not "calorie" free but it turns a calory and suar dense recipie into a much less "naughty" one.
the origional recipie always called for mixing a stick of butter and 1/2 a cup of confectioners sugar with the cream cheese before adding it to the pudding/coolwhip mix...i only add a couple tablespoons of powdered sugar and instead of butter i add 2 tablespoons of milk to "cream" the cheese with...and i find you REALY dont need 1/2 a cup of powdered sugar (especially if using vanilla pudding) 2-3 tablespoons is more than enough to take the "tart" off the nufachatelle cheese.

you could use large rinking straws or a simple flat pan and cut the jello into strips instead of a wormy mold
if you like SOUR worms add koolaid powder to the jello mix and it gives it a pleasantly tart flavor. the more koolaid powder you add the tarter they get, and use a koolaid that works well with the jello...
i use raspberry and black cherry jello for my gummy worms gives them a cool purplishred "night crawler" coloration.
i added green food coloring to the one for the party just to give it a more halloween feel.

the actual recipie as I make it
1 tub fat free whipped topping
2 packets sugar free instant pudding
3 1/2 cups of 1% milk
1 8oz pack cream cheese (i use the nufachatelle wich is 30% fat...i cant do fat free cream cheese it tastes yicky to me lol)
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
1 pack of oreo type cookies (I use whatever knock off brand i can findin reuced fat.)
and gummy worms
1 pack of raspberry sugar free jello
1 pack of black cherry sugar free jello
2 packs plain unflavored geleatain
water
(you could use fruit juice food coloring and double the unflavored geleatain)

make your gummy worms as you would make jello but ad the geletain it makes a thicker more "gummy worm" texture.
if you want your gummies to be 1/2 and 1/2 colors make 1 jello first let it set for about 10 mins then make the other and add.

to make worms out of straws cut your LARGE drinking straws in 1/2 and jam them into a cup you want the strws down to the bottom of the cup and packed tight.
make your jello and pour in carefully over the straws your essentially trying t fill the straws.
let set firm (i find about 30 mins does it)
to get the jello ut of the straws run them under hot water for a eoncd or 2 to help loosen then sqeeuze them out (a rolling pin helps)
or pour into a flat container and simple cut into wormy like strips.

for the cake.
blend the cookies into crumbs and set aside.

blend the sugar and cream cheese and 2 tablespoons milk untill smooth and soft
blend your pudding and milk then mix in the coolwhip...
add creamcheese mix to pudding mix and blend untill smooth. (if adding food coloring add once well blended and mix to distribute)
add a couple handfulls of gummy worms and fold in. at this stage you can add anything you want form chcolate covere penauts (rocks) to gummy bugs and worms, to larger chunks of cookies (rocks) ect)

in your tray (makes it even more fun if you use actual plant pots of vases, make sure NEW and for teracotta line with foil or the terracotta wil pull all the moisture out) cookie crumbs on the bottom, then pudding...layer untill your happy and finnish with the cookie crumps ontop and toss on a few extra gummy worms (poke them in a little with the end of a kinfe to make them look like there crawling out) if doing this for a spring/sumer party you can even stuff some silk flowers or top with some edible flowers if your feeling reay fancy) for a more halloween gig you could make home made marshmellow ghosts, rice crispy treat mini pumpkins (tiny balls of rice crispy treats dipped in orange colored white chcolate) use ladyfinger type cookies to make gravestones ect.

anywho.
also managed to finnish my ears...so my physical costume is officially done.
this evening after everyones put to bed and dinners nommed im going to play with my makeup design, ill be using a combination of actual makeup and facepaint, but going for a less theatrical full face and more "pretty" (though i LOVE doing cats style theatrical, (id LOVE to be a face painter lol)) and then itll be shower and a fairly early night as i know itll be after midnight before im home after the party...

tomorrow will be a case of getting up and making sure im ready, party starts at 4...so we'll need to leave my house by 3:15 latest.
im excited but nervous...my anxiety has been a little high over the past week or so, as ive been slacking on my meds (i hae how they make me feel most of the time) but will probably take my "emergency" meds just before the party so i dont have an overload.

and yeah...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well Dozer guy just stopped by...
$1500-$2000 to clean up the front acre...
($2000 is on the upper "oh holy hell what did i find" end)

that includes removing all the brush digging multiple large holes and pushing all the junk into them and burying it all...
he says while the wood would burn, the shingles just plain wont so either way it would eb a case of removing them form the property or burrying them...so why not just burry everything

*OUCH* BUT...its definatly an option ill have to put serious thought into. i NEED to do something with the trash thats been dumped over there...
going to have to sit down with a financial advisor and see what the best aproach would be...so thats on the plan for next week...stop in the bank and see what they think.
ill be honest once the fornt acre is done the rest should be relitivly easy.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well id like you all to meet my 2 little suprises!

Gemma20amp_20baby20boys20001.jpg

as we know ive been eyeing nigerian bucklings for a while now, in particular looking for a blue eyed boy for my future herd sire...
well i aw an add and have been chatting with these folks for a little while and today i took a day trip to MS to pic up my new baby boy...
the gold and white buckling was who i whent for. hes blue eyed his daddy is tripple registered but his moma is not, but his moma averages 2 quarts a day! and hes from quints (she typically goes 4-5 babies with a high ratio of girls! (hes the only boy from 5 this freshing lol)

the darker boy was NOT who i whent for (though he i wattled and i like wattles) but there is something about his color, he reminds me of hot cocoa or a capuchino, the beatuful warm milk chocolate/coffee type color with a little white muzzle white frosting on his eas and 1 little white spot on his forehead lol...
his moma is a very heavy milker averaging oer 2 quarts a day with quads at every kidding and always a 50/50 o the sex's but this is the first time shes had babies this color. his daddy is double reistered.

i got there and we were playing with the babies and she handed the cocoa boy to me and he just snuggled in and fell asleep and that was it...i had to bring both home...lol...she made it worth it n the price too lol.

we sat snuggling and chatting for HOURS i ended up haning out there MUCH longer than i planned but they were such nice people.

by the time i got home it was too late to get a little pen set up outside so they are currently penned up in the kitchen.
i just sat snuggling with them for an hour...these boys are Seriously pre-spoilt super sweet lap babies!

so right now the gold and white boy is going to be my future herd sire for sure...hes slightly taller even though hes a week younger which will make him a better match for the nubian girls...
im currently debating between Cosmos and Aspen for his name

the little cocoa boy, the first thing i thought when i saw him was capucchino....so right now Chino, Hawthorn, Birch, Quince,
(chino is currently winning but not a flower/plant name lol.)
im still debating the plan for him...i can either Sell him on, keep him and wether him, or keep him intact and use him on any F1 Mini Nubian doelings i keep back out of The gold and white boy.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
AWWWW!!! they are so cute! i am hoping that the little pygmy billy bred my nubianXboar nanny. i think he is too small, but my friend keeps telling me not to count him out. and hopfully the little pygmy nanny will have babies! :fl

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i do knwo these little guys are VERY resourcefull...
this lady has nigis and Sannens and her LITTLE nigi buck (Chinos daddy) had serviced all the sannen does who were 3 times his size...she said she does have to watch him when its warm if the girls coem in because he wil overexhert himself ensuring he gets the job done...but he seems to have no issues (shes working on Mini Sannens :D)

Latest posts