Pink Fox's 31 day challenge

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i agre with Deb, bottling up, containing and "resisting" can be dangerous...
i think rather than resisting the urge to get angry/frustrated, make it a goal that when you find yourself getting angry and frustrated to stop what your doing and try and figure out why and then how to handle the situation...

i also think anyone doing a 30 day challenge needs to realy think through what their personal goals should be...for someone who doesnt drink soda, giving it up is null, ect...so make it personal, even if its only 1 goal for the month :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah just do what I do and blow up and complain on here :lol: Seriously, I have learned FAST that blowing up AND bottling it up is detrimental and makes folks not wanna be around you. :hu I used to bottle it up and was miserable myself.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
The trick (which I have yet to master!) is learning how to not allow the emotions to get the better of you. There is a difference between bottling an emotion and processing the emotion and moving on. I still haven't figured out how to handle it.
Course changing our diet helped a lot, believe it or not... but there are still moments when I struggle. A LOT. :hide

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
So Pinky, how goes it today?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
managed to get my exsersize in walking round the property and draggin pallets out of the brush and wrestling with brambles (soooo many sneaky brables hidden among the privets!)

i sketched out another project i want to tackle for a little serving tray so got my 30 mins of creativity in...its not yet perfect im almost there with that one, and i tried to figure out how im going fanagle the pallets for the baby goats that may end up comming if i can get it done...

food journal is doing good and tracking carbs im actually doing pretty good too :)

AND i did 1 hour on the wii fit between 30 mins yoga and 30 mins of areobic.

and i onlyneed to drink 1 more glass of water to reach my liquid goals too!

day 2 going well.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Congrats, I totally blew mine today. :rolleyes: Too much other stuff going on. I'm glad you are doing well though :D :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i think given todays stuff a pass is a given. *hugs*

im thinking of heading to crump tomorrow for the flea market (since i cant justify driving 60 miles one way for first mondays in Miss this month. but i seriously need to get out of the house lol.

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm glad things are all going smoothly for you, pinkfox!

It would be smart for me to stop saying things I'll regret when I'm angry. :lol: Bottling it in certainly would not be the phrase to describe me, fortunately or unfortunately, I can't say.

Chop wood, you say...? :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Yep. I have a whole ton of wood that needs chopping.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
a punching bag is always a nice addition to a home where anger can be a concern lol.