Pink Fox's 31 day challenge

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my goals starting tomorrow (march 1)

1: be creative for at least 30 mins, this can be anything from building something to painting to drawing to just taking photos ect...but something for 30 mins every day to wake up and stretch out my very sleepy muse...

2: get back to keeping a food journal, my weight isnt currently suffering but ive fallen out of the habit of writing down what im eating, so i need to write down everything that goes into my body food and drink wise to make sure im being true to "the rules"

3: excersize for 30 mins every day...i go through these phases with excersize and i need to get back into regularity...so this will be 30 mins of actual excersize be it on the wii fit, zumba class, yoga, swimming ect (hey cindi, any public pools in this area?)

4: cut back on the carbs...i dont eat that much right now but my meals are still a little carb centric...i want to stay under 100g of carbs per day right now im probably averaging closer to 150-200g per day. and they need to be "healthy" carbs (whole grain, fruits veggies ect)

5: DRINK DRINK DRINK...i shoudl drink 64floz per day, ill be honest and say im lucky if i drink 16...so i need to fix this, especialy with a hot and humid summer ahead of me with alot of work to do...i need to get ontop of the hydration.

i plan to do this from march 1 to march 31 and then if ive honestly stuck to these goals ill reward myself at the end of the whole thing with something little and "just for me" :)

HandledWithCare

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Good luck! I think next month--April 1--I'll try the creative thing. I really need to get back to some things I've been neglecting. You inspired me!

HWC

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
As long as the drink, drink, drink isn't all alcohol! :lol: Good luck w/it Pinky. Once I get my house work tamed, I have a bunch of cross stitch projects I've started and never finished that I can work on.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, sometimes i wonder lol.
im lucky, i could never be an acoholic, i hate to vomit im not a fan of migranes and alcohol makes me realy hot (body temperature wise) and realy sleepy so ive never seen the attraction...1 bottle of mikes hard would last me all night...and since surgery, 1/2 a bottle of mikes and im ready for a nap...ive never seen the attraction LOL.
dunno why it has that effect on me but i guess its a safety measure, got alot of alcoholism in my family, and i never want to end up like that.

this morning has started my challenge and im quite excited about doing this...especialy the creative part :)

Denim Deb

Reaction score
So, how is it going?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
todays not going too bad, im at 4 out of 8 glass of water down..so 4 more to go before the end of the day, (i KNOW this ones gonna be hard lol)
and im not loving the need to pee alot more than usual either...i must have an itsy bitsy bladder lol.

i spent 30 mins this morning sketching what i want to paint on my mailbox to finnish that off (which that painting will be my saturday/sunday creative time too since i need to paint let it dry and clear coat it and let that dry befoe mail due so i figure i can do that this weekend and ill have all day saturday and half of sunday to get it painted dried and clear coated so itll be ready to put back sunday evening ready for mondays mail :)

Im doing well on the carb intake, limiting it to 30 carbs per meal right now

havent put it into my food journal yet and still need to do my 30 mins ecersize...but todays visit to see baby goats has got me trying to figure out how i can make a goat house out of 4 old doors a window and some left over 1x2's LOL.
(its much harder to figue out when not dealing with single foot lenghts and odd sizes LOL, but i know there must be a way to do this lol.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well todays challenge day 1 went well.
i managed to acomplish everything and just finnishing up my last glass of water before bed :)

woot go me...

drinking enough water is definatly going to be the hardest i think lol
lemon and lime will only do so much

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Good luck! Some of those goals, especially the creativity one, sound like they could be good. :thumbsup

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I might think of one to do myself, you all have inspired me. Perhaps it could be, resist one urge to get angry every day. :p
A lot of things get on my nerves nowadays, it can't be good for my health.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
It depends on how you handle it. If you blow up on someone, that's not good. If you go out and chop wood to get rid of your frustrations, or find a place to vent, that's fine. If you bottle it up, that ain't good. Eventually, you'll blow up even worse.