Pj homestead

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What a miserable old day. Been raining all day I hate days like this being stuck indoors when there is so much to be done outside.

same here. i'm seeing some possibilities for tomorrow and later this week and into next week... we even have one day forecast into the 50s coming up, but rain that day... perhaps the rain will miss us.

even if i can only get out to level out some work i've already done that will be better than nothing.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You and I are sharing the same weather pattern. Rain started yesterday afternoon. Still going at it, with occasional lapses into mist, freezing pellets, and snow. Didn't mind the mist, got out for about an hour.

Pjhomestead

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
same here. i'm seeing some possibilities for tomorrow and later this week and into next week... we even have one day forecast into the 50s coming up, but rain that day... perhaps the rain will miss us.

even if i can only get out to level out some work i've already done that will be better than nothing.
Tomorrow is supposed to be ok but the forecast for the rest of the week is miserable. I'm trying to get fencing done for the goats and get the pipes in place for our new well before the snow settles in for the winter. I dont mind working in drizzle but rain is another thing lol I find that even if I go out with all the rain gear on I get just as wet as if I never had it on at all.

Pjhomestead

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We had our oldest dog Dakota to the vet today and I'm sad to say we found out she has bone cancer. She's almost 15 now. She's not suffering yet and hopefully she doesn't get to that point. She's home now snuggled on the couch.
20191117_194422.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had our oldest dog Dakota to the vet today and I'm sad to say we found out she has bone cancer. She's almost 15 now. She's not suffering yet and hopefully she doesn't get to that point. She's home now snuggled on the couch.
View attachment 12732

aww, they occupy so much room in our hearts, so many memories and times shared, often more loyalty than most of us deserve. :hugs