Planning for Bird Flu/Swine Flu

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We all got H1N1 here and Greg (who has asthma) got pneumonia from it. He's sitting here at home on oxygen because is o2 sats are alarmingly low. They wanted him in the hospital but he wouldn't go. I'm thinking sending the kids back to public school this year was a bad, stupid idea.

Reaction score
farmerlor said:
We all got H1N1 here and Greg (who has asthma) got pneumonia from it. He's sitting here at home on oxygen because is o2 sats are alarmingly low. They wanted him in the hospital but he wouldn't go. I'm thinking sending the kids back to public school this year was a bad, stupid idea.
But they all love it at public school.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
farmerlor said:
You're supposed to be resting, not playing on the computer.:somad

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Big Daddy said:
farmerlor said:
You're supposed to be resting, not playing on the computer.:somad
:lol: Somebody got busted!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have the flu here. I don't know what strain - health dept. says "if you have the flu it's 99.99% chance of H1N1". I think my older kids had it last month. Last week was DH, lasted about 4 days, not too bad. Now my almost 3 year old has it and it's a pretty typical flu pattern. Fever, aches, vomited once, progressing to mild cough on day 3 just like the others had. She's sleeping it off.
I am taking anti-plague formula from Dr. Christopher's. It's so nasty that germs fear it! :lol: Upped our Vit. D3 and Vit. C.