Plantar Warts

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that's what happens and they hurt because they build up a callous around the wart(s) (and sometimes over them too). so to reduce the pain it helped to soak it until that callous was soft enough to remove. the middle part i would scrape away anything that would come off easy but that was it. mostly i was just trying to reduce the pain. and it did. often she'd not hurt for several weeks to a month. after many months i noticed a few months ago that it seemed like the smallest ones were gone and then the larger ones also went away at last.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
recently have soaked some feet in water with some added white vinegar (probably can use cider vinegar too if that is all you have). measurements not precise but perhaps a cup to a gallon is about what we've been doing.

after soaking as long as it takes to soften up the plantar warts and callouses that seem to form around them then i scrape as much of the dead skin away, that seems to be what causes so much of the pain involved with them when they get bigger. soaking once a week or twice a month was helping faster than once or twice a month. i think with our last round i didn't find any plantar warts any more. will keep this up for a few more months just to be sure.

the reason for doing this this way was because there was no tolerance for the smell of the wart remover goop and someone suggested this alternative method.
Milkweed seems to work for me.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=milk+weed+warts

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts