Plantar Warts

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have had one of those for years on my right foot but by the opposite of yours. I always scraped it but now no matter how much I scrape it, it hurts like if I was standing on a nail. I do not put my feet flat on the ground as I walk or sit as I am noticing now. I use the outer side of my feet. Should I try the vinegar stuff? I have bleached before and does nothing. Someone said once that Vicks vapor rub helps with dried feet. Never had to do it yet but I am getting old,lol
I always put lotion on my feet all my life. What happened to me? Don't you daresay it, :lol: :lol:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that's what happens and they hurt because they build up a callous around the wart(s) (and sometimes over them too). so to reduce the pain it helped to soak it until that callous was soft enough to remove. the middle part i would scrape away anything that would come off easy but that was it. mostly i was just trying to reduce the pain. and it did. often she'd not hurt for several weeks to a month. after many months i noticed a few months ago that it seemed like the smallest ones were gone and then the larger ones also went away at last.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
f those for years on my right foot but by the opposite of yours. I always scraped it but now no matter how much I scrape it, it hurts like if I was standing on a nail. I do not put my feet flat on the ground as I walk or sit as I am noticing now. I use the outer side of my feet. Should I try the vinegar stuff?
I got rid of a stubborn plantar wart with the salicylic acid (to get rid of the callus periodically) and vitamin A from fish liver oil. (the capsules in the vitamin aisle). I used the vitamin A twice daily and put a bandaid on so it wouldn't get rubbed off or soak into my sock/shoe. I would alternate between either the salicylic acid or the vitamin A, and soak my feet every daily to every few days to help get the callous off. I had neglected it for years and had some serious callous around and even covering it!

It takes 4 - 6 months, but the vitamin A treatment does work on stubborn warts! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3274422/

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had something like that once. I gave Farm Babe my pocket knife and said go to work. I remember her saying "what in the world? Hold on, I need tweezers".It turned out to be a big healed over wood sliver. I was kind of surprised it was so long, no wonder it hurt.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts