Pleas, pray for my mom

shareneh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hope everything works out well for you. I had to stay with my mom for three weeks and the nurses were real helpful in finding me a shower and somewhere to sleep. Good luck and I will keep your mom in my prayers.

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you all. I have not heard anything more yet.

Monica

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you all for your prayers! She was moved out of ICU yesterday! She still is not out of the woods yet though. You all know how it is, you're sick with one thing, then out of nowhere, BAM here comes something else.

Monica

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
BAM--here comes something else!

I know what you mean!

I hope she is improving and you all can breathe a sigh of relief. Times are hard with older parents. Thankfully mine are 81 and 80 and both are in top shape......I hope all stays fine for them! AND I hope you Mom starts to get better very fast!!!!!

Life is hard but remember all the good times...that is what makes it wonderful!

:)

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Glad to hear she is getting better enough to be out of ICU, not the best place to be. Hope she continues to improve for you.

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you all so much! Mom is home now. She has a rechargable oxygen thingy (that I wanted her to have last year) now, and is walking around her house instead of sitting or laying all day and night. I am going to go see her this week.

Monica