Please don't think I'm a nutso!

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That is a great picture! Is that proof enough that they are true aliens?

Your silkies are so darn cute!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well we've grown accustomed to our strange fly over thingy. You can about set your watch by it on Sunday and Wednesday nights. If the sky is clear, it fly's over about 9:30 PM. Always shaped in a triangle.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are others still seeing this? :hide:lol:

Really, have you reported it to see if there is something -- ?? -- out there for research? With set times, that triggers me to think there is a reason, a control.

But then, maybe Aliens are systematically punctual. :idunno

How does it leave? move off or just disappear?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are others still seeing this? :hide:lol:

Really, have you reported it to see if there is something -- ?? -- out there for research? With set times, that triggers me to think there is a reason, a control.

But then, maybe Aliens are systematically punctual. :idunno

How does it leave? move off or just disappear?

I'm pretty sure its a drone

cluckmecoop7

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is so weird!!! I thought there is a law you can't fly a drone over other peoples property...?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is so weird!!! I thought there is a law you can't fly a drone over other peoples property...?

Not if your name is Dick Durban
images.jpeg

Last edited:

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Drone shooting has become a sport in some areas. Privacy laws make it legal i think.
Growing up in Kansas within an hour of a large military base we had lights at night and low flying aircraft in daylight. Felt like those planes were so low you could reach up and touch them.
There are helicopters that can dart around quick. Look at the new one china is testing. Looks like a flying saucer. U.S tested one like it years ago.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We moved 3 1/2 miles away. Being up on a hill now, I have the most unobstructed view of the southern night sky I've ever had.

Guess what... It's back! But a long distance off. I watched it move ever so slowly and yep like right in the path of our house we just moved from.

Having just observed it from a different angle, I've came to the conclusion it's some kind of drone. that must have a regular flight path that puts it over the Shawnee National Forest. I'm going to try and remember to look for it and see what nights of the week I can see it.
IMG_20200817_221458.jpg