Plowing with pigs....and worm farming?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know when people die and the worms eat (shuddering as I right this) the bodies.
Well they say they worms are eating from the inside out , not the other way around.
They say its the worms people already have. I am sure not all of them but some at least.
I think this is probably an urban myth, TSL! :lol: If you kill the host, you kill the parasite. Internal parasites are vampiric and are not able to eat and digest meats and tissues. :sick

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
You could be right but there is a worm that injects a liquid into your intestines to soften the tissue and then eats them.
That could be the one they are referring to.
I will have to look up which one it is but its fairly common.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I looked at Humaworm
seems good actually (for what it is)

I checked out parasite cleanses at my health food store a while ago...don't remember much about them and Dawn gave me some info....but again, memory ya know.

But price was comparable...so I might be ordering that one....Did you try Humaworm at all ever?

just wondering???

That Hulda (Hilda) Clark...hmm..not so sure about her...alot of negative stuff about her credentials and her curing cancer and all???? Didn't read enough to make a true evaluation but I might just steer clear of that one.HA HA

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know anything about her, see I thought her name was Hilda not Hulda haha so shows you what I know.
I don't really know what to say about the humaworm, I wasn't even going to mention that I tried it because I didn't know if it really worked or not.
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary while I took it, so either by some miracle I had no parasites or more than likely, it didn't work or they were extremely small.
It could be that you have to take it longer, I do know a few people that have used it with success and thats how I heard of it.
The only thing I didn't like about it was that it bothered my stomach as soon as I took it. I think as soon as the capsules dissolved the herbs just upset my stomach.
I don't know anything about the ones in the stores either though. I am generally skeptical about the cure alls.
Some of them seem like they are just full of laxatives rather than worm killers (for lack of a better word right now) so you have to watch for that.
I know Morel mentioned one that she said worked for her.
I know that people have been using the foodgrade de as well.
I bet that stuff is grainy to get down, but it sure won't kill ya so its worth a try.
I actually have some of that, I bought it for the chickens but since its food grade I could use it.
I heard it was good for whatever ails you depending on who you talk to.
Its so easy to pick up these parasites. Its exactly why I never eat chips, pretzels etc. out of common bowls at parties, or on the bars at restaraunts.
I use to work as a waitress and I could never understand how strangers could stick their hands into a bowl of whatever and much away not knowing where these people have been and if they had washed their hands.
I mean strangers sitting at the bar sticking their hands into a shared bowl of snacks just wouldn't be my thing.
Not that that is the only way to pick stuff up, but its always bothered me.
So back to these cleanses. if you see one online that you like you can look up the herbs to see what they do.
I recognize black walnut tincture and a few of the others on them.
I saw a whole bunch of good ones on the humaworm and thats why I tried it.
Come to think of it now, I think I quit taking those early because they upset my stomach, so I may not have given them enough time to work.
I may order those ones again. I will look into some of the others though to.
I am on a website and people talk about their kids and a huge number of these moms talk about the kids having a parasitic infection and they do the cleanses and claim they see all kinds of nasty stuff.
They also refer to the black flecks being worm related, eggs or something that pass through.
I hear way more stuff than I ever want to on those forums.
But I find it hard to believe that all of these women could be wrong so there has to be something to it.
It would make sense considering the environment and the way things work.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My sis is a surgical nurse and has seen some pretty gross worm episodes. One teenage gal came in for an exploratory surgery, as they could not determine why she was having various symptoms: respiratory difficulty, stomach pain, bowel malfunction,etc. They opened up a portion of her bowel and it was so full of worms that they spilled out. Upon further exploration, the worms had filled her stomach and esophagus and were blocking her airway. They had to manually open several feet of her bowels, stomach and esophagus and remove these great wads of worms!

My cousin's little girl, about 3 yrs. old at the time, was sitting on the floor playing one day and started to cough and choke. The worms were crawling up her throat and even out her nose! They let the dogs lick this kid in the face all the time, so we weren't real surprised on that one! :sick

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A friend of mine blew a whole pile out her nose...

When I took the cleanse, mine kind of fought back...and I could actually feel them kicking as they were dying...like thrashing. It seriously felt like a baby kicking. My family thought I was crazy until one time I actually pulled up my shirt to show them and you could see it thrashing under my skin...

I really get upset with ppl who let thier dogs lick thier kids/babies/ or anyone. I get really grossed out when a dog licks me

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's the first things I taught my dogs....NO LICKING!!!! Second is "NO JUMPING!!!" These are such easy things to teach that I can't imagine why people don't do it. Nothing makes me more mad to have a set of muddy paws on my clothing! Or....a tongue, that just licked a set of testicles, ~ on my face! :sick :p :lol:

A lot of people think this is cute....I think "thinking" doesn't enter into it!

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I never let any dogs near my face. I like dogs and I own 5 but they all learned to stay the heck away from my face and they never try to lick me.
I taught the kids the same thing, they know better than to let a dog near their face.
By the same token, since my family likes to lounge on living room furniture I never allow the dogs on it.
I can't imagine a dogs butt on the cushion and then laying my head and face on that same cushion.
The thought of that right now makes me gag, but people just don't think of that in that way.
I know lots of people let the dogs and cats nap on the couch, I just don't allow it. The hair alone is enough reason for me never mind the parasites that could be clingling to their nasty butts.
By the way, in case we haven't talked in enough detail about all things disgusting, I heard that the tape worms actually look like grains of rice.
They grow in sections and then break apart and grow more from the individual pieces and those pieces look like white rice.
So if you see white rice on your dog's but don't assume he had a stir fry for dinner.
Hey the tape worm thing reminds me of the old three stooges episode where they go into a restaraunt and order breakfast and Larry orders burn toast and a rotten egg and moe says burnt toast and a rotten egg whatta ya want that for? and larry says, I got a tapeworm and thats good enough for him. ahahah

Latest posts