Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates and feedback. There was a spike in server usage earlier today, but besides that things have looked fine.

We're still trying to figure out what could be going on. It's tricky when the issues are so inconsistent!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Often, the problem is so slow that when I type the letters don't appear, then they begin to -- as if I was hitting keys with one finger. So slowed I think I haven't even typed. WEIRD. Not every day. So, could the server be a cause?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Often, the problem is so slow that when I type the letters don't appear, then they begin to -- as if I was hitting keys with one finger. So slowed I think I haven't even typed. WEIRD. Not every day. So, could the server be a cause?

i wonder what type of device you are using? i'm seeing no problem like that at all here. i do have a fairly good desktop machine.

the issues i am seeing are that it is slow to post or "react" to a post. this morning i'm counting to 15 (one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two...) or more for some of the things i'm doing.

at first i thought it was only the first "reaction" that was taking the longest, but now i can't make out any pattern to it. some go quicker than others.

i clear the history for my browser each time i shut down for the evening.

my edits of this post are responding quickly enough.

Last edited:

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
The issues I've seen and heard reported are more like @flowerbug has mentioned and less like the slow key-typing thing. So, not saying that they are not related, but it might also be unrelated.

We are still trying to figure out what the issues are. Fortunately it seems like they are happening less often.

I just wish I could tie the issues into anything specific that happened on / around 11/8, which seems to be when things started.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, that post was just pretty slow for me to submit :(