Potential for two major fuel pipeline shutdowns this week

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my dad in Virginia. I thought $95.00 limit on gasoline was annoying... Yeah, today he had to wait in line for a $30.00 limit. My dad paid $2.87 a gallon for Regular 87 octane. So 30.00 / 2.87 = 10.45 that would fill up my lawn mower which has a 10 gallon tank :rolleyes:

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We have a diesel fuel tank, 500 gallon capacity, with about 300 gallons in it. We are not in a panic, the hacked pipeline is already back online.

Our present administration is on track to bring down our country and doing a darn fine job of it. I am in disbelief of the people who believe and support the lies. Tax the rich is a mantra that the Clinton administration used. And who were the rich? Anybody with a job.
It seems to me that they are trying to get people mad enough to actually start a rebellion, then they can call out the army.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It seems to me that they are trying to get people mad enough to actually start a rebellion, then they can call out the army.

Job 1:21 comes to mind. Actually the entire book of job is revealing and the power God allowed satan to have over Job, his family and all of his belongings even his health. Satan could do anything but kill Job. It's an astonish book.

But even while at rock botrom and sitting in the ash heap covered in sores scraping them with a broken pottery, he still would not curse God. Even when his wife said why do you still trust God? why don't you curse him and die? He said to his wife don't talk like a fool, we accept blessings from God we must also accept troubles from God. I'm totally paraphrasing here, but you can read the book for yourself.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Could very well be. I'm convinced that all but the weather patterns are being orchestrated on a global scale to usher in the great reset, which is the set up for antichrist to come into power. As for the weather patterns: We're seeing plenty of labor pains in just that venue! So... IMO, the time is imminent.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
People have thought that before. Only time will tell for sure, and I have no idea how long it will take even if we are in the End Times. God's time is not our idea of time. In the meantime, I will attempt to live a devout, Christian life.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
People have thought that before. Only time will tell for sure, and I have no idea how long it will take even if we are in the End Times. God's time is not our idea of time. In the meantime, I will attempt to live a devout, Christian life.
Amen. How long has the earth been here. How long has man been here. I think there was 7 days in between somewhere. What are the estimated ages of the original dinosaurs. And one if Christian should always try to be a best as they can be just in case. If the end is next week but you don't make it home from work,???? waiting until there is the sign of the end to straighten up is to late.
Side note LG I know you are not one of those who are waiting to behave.... Me on the other hand well I'm improving. :lol: more🙏 less 🥂🍺🍻🥃🧂:lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Amen. How long has the earth been here. How long has man been here. I think there was 7 days in between somewhere. What are the estimated ages of the original dinosaurs. And one if Christian should always try to be a best as they can be just in case. If the end is next week but you don't make it home from work,???? waiting until there is the sign of the end to straighten up is to late.
Side note LG I know you are not one of those who are waiting to behave.... Me on the other hand well I'm improving. :lol: more🙏 less 🥂🍺🍻🥃🧂:lol:

One of my favorite verses Ephesians 2:8 (NLT) God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Creal, that is a powerful verse, and so many fail to understand it. I do believe that verses 9,10 must go along with that verse. I am absolutely not capable of doing ANYTHING to earn God's favor, and likewise, His salvation. But, once that free gift is received, then, it is MY love gift to Him to learn how He wants me to live, and to follow His guidance, and live my life for Him. That whole chapter is powerful, and having opened it up on my computer, I will leave it there today, so I can go back and meditate upon it.

Side note LG I know you are not one of those who are waiting to behave.... Me on the other hand well I'm improving.

Waiting to behave? I struggle daily. And I must admit, that there are plenty of times when I choose not to struggle, instead giving in to the temporary pleasure of my disobedience. That is always accompanied by chastening, and a desire to do better. I am thankful that my salvation is dependent ONLY upon Jesus Christ, b/c I am totally unworthy.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Never before in the history of the world have we seen the entire globe involved in such great deception, and control of the people. Never before has there been the technology involved in the covid jab. Never before, has the world wide population been so fearful that they will gladly give up all of their freedoms for a thinly veiled promise of safety. Never before has the technology been in place for a world wide electronic cashless society that is based upon an easily inserted and scanned microchip. Sweeden has been using microchips since 2015, and it's citizens, especially the younger crowd are standing in line to get chipped. The chips interact with cell phones and other electronic gadgets. The technology is in place, the people are mentally primed, and there is a world wide coordinated effort. All of the details are falling in place in Israel, also. Do an internet search for red heifers, and blue snails. I rest my case.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Before there was no technology to be involved. The Israelites wanted to go back as slaves at one point because they were not getting all the pleasures they wanted. And yes there was never a world wide deception before. There was never the ability for people around the world to read this as soon as I hit Post Reply.
And yes the last few years I've said it looks like a sign of the times, and yes it is getting progressively worse now, unlike ever before like continuing to double down on a bad hand.
Hang in there all.

Latest posts