POTUS Impeachment Trials

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wish we could have a "Moderate" party. Both the Republicans and the Democrates have good too far in the extreme directions for me. I would love to see an election where each nominee gets X amount of money to compaign with and that is it.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish we could have a "Moderate" party. Both the Republicans and the Democrates have good too far in the extreme directions for me. I would love to see an election where each nominee gets X amount of money to compaign with and that is it.
Great idea!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For the longest time people remained respectful here. I'm going to say this again - my issue with trump has always been his character not his politics.

She really should consider herself lucky, he didn't spit in her hand. That's what I would have done if it were me.

This statement....saddest thing I've ever read on this forum. SMH...and walking away.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For the longest time people remained respectful here. I'm going to say this again - my issue with trump has always been his character not his politics.

This statement....saddest thing I've ever read on this forum. SMH...and walking away.

I was speaking honestly and sometimes it's not pretty...

But I can say, now all this investigation stuff is out of the way. I hope and pray our government, (on both sides of the isle) buries their hatchets. The country needs healing to begin badly.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just found a very good post about this:

Strong thoughts from a woman named (deleted):
“I don’t care what party you’re from...DO NOT sit behind a President and shuffle papers while he describes how a young woman was brutalized, tortured and murdered at the hands of a terrorist. DO NOT sit behind and shuffle papers while the story is told of the ultimate sacrifice given by a young military man, while his wife and young son look on. The families of these people who gave their lives were sitting in the gallery and there are literally Congress-people NOT STANDING in honor of them. I am disgusted. I want to throw up. It is not about YOU! It is NOT about party politics. It is about young people, humanitarians and military, and the daily sacrifices they suffer. I never get involved in politics on social media and don’t plan to start. I always watch my language on social media but tonight I have this to say...GET OFF YOUR POMPOUS ASSES AND STAND in HONOR of ANYONE who serves in any capacity. No matter whether you like the man standing at the podium or not. Do not propose to serve your country in elected office if you can’t, AT A MINIMUM stand in honor of those who serve. Shame on all of you. Shame on all who have made divisiveness what it is today. And that goes out to ANY party member who furthers this nonsense. But mostly it goes to anyone who is so eaten up with hatred that they cannot honor those who do what not many choose to do.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score