Power Companies Prepare As Solar Storms Set To Hit Earth

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Tesla isn't the only inventor who has been suppressed and run out of Dodge. Myself and others, have our own horrorstory encounters of the third kind with big oil. Former NFL linemen in black suits and sunglasses." Inside? Really? Your gonna wear those super dark glasses inside? I mean really! Is that an Armani?" I wasn't actually scared until it was all over. 'Were those the "men in black"? I think those were men in black!'
The dark glasses prevent eye contact, which allows the wearer to be more callous. There was an experiment (I forget where) that involved some students being "prisoners" in jail cells and "guards" who wore mirrored shades as part of their uniform. The experiment had to be cut short because the guards grew progressively more abusive as time went on, due to the lack of eye contact.

S

sunsaver

k0xxx said:
~gd said:
I must have been brainwashed but some how large amounts of electricity in the air does not sound safe to me. I don't want to argue I'll admit up front that I know nothing on the subject.~gd
Radio waves are more correctly called electromagnetic waves. They are essentially electricity in the air.
Tesla's device was a microwave transmitter. Sort of like a giant cell phone tower.
There was a company selling cordless tools a while back, that used a Tesla transmitter instead of rechargeable batteries. Not sure what the range was, but i'm sure you would be limited using the tools in or near the house. That's probably why you don't see them around anymore.