Pretty Labels

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I came home with a printer/scanner/fax machine and I was so excited to get started when I figured out that I needed another cable. :barnie Why don't they tell you that when you are at the store???? I will have to wait till tomorrow, drive all the way back into town, stand in another line... :barnie Computers are so frustrating!!!

BTW, NEVER buy an Epson Stylus C88 with Dura Brite Ultra...piece o sh##. That thing worked well the first time I printed something out and it has NEVER "lined up again". I wasted tons of ink trying to align the durn thing. I am so frustrated with that dumb printer, I want to throw it out the window.

QueenRed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
I came home with a printer/scanner/fax machine and I was so excited to get started when I figured out that I needed another cable. :barnie Why don't they tell you that when you are at the store???? I will have to wait till tomorrow, drive all the way back into town, stand in another line... :barnie Computers are so frustrating!!!

BTW, NEVER buy an Epson Stylus C88 with Dura Brite Ultra...piece o sh##. That thing worked well the first time I printed something out and it has NEVER "lined up again". I wasted tons of ink trying to align the durn thing. I am so frustrated with that dumb printer, I want to throw it out the window.
Computers and printers can be a pain.

I've had 3 printers and two of them quit working shortly after getting them out of the box, but one has stood the test of time. It still gives me grief, but it works.

It's a lexmark lazer printer. :)