Probiotic recipes

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I can't wait for you to get it, either, so we can start threads about it and attract more NT people and encourage a few of our friends here. It is so freeing (pun intended :D) to know the truth about saturated fats, monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats.

To quote Emeril Lagasse.....Pork fat rules! (rhymes with :drool)

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this thread!!!!
Thanks me&thegals!

I'd love to switch from my HMF Forte probiotic capsules to real food! Not to mention the hefty price I pay and that the intake should be greatly increased at the first signs of cold or flu.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
And for making pasta that is digestible even for gluten-intolerant people and those with celiac's, and for the rest of us who want to get all of the nutrients possible from our foods...... http://www.westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/sourdough_egg_noodles.html

This article talks about cooking the noodles fresh, but I have dried them and stored them in an airtight jar. I did not follow this method (just found it) but rather, a similar one. I will be making this one, though, it is better than mine. Kamut works great if you can find it, for you wheat grinders. You can find durum semolina flour sometimes in the health food stores.