Purpose for this??

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Snapshot
that is a good way of saying it. clutter does make me feel depressed in a way. huh

and being smart with a small amt. of room you sure have to be careful what you allow inside. I know about those space limitations.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
see i also took "recycle" to mean hey its pastic put it in the plastics container...lol

theres definatly ways to repeair it if you wanted, first would be any hardware store, they have o-rigns of ungodly amounts in sizes only vcrazy folks need too...theres bound to be one that would work.
option 2 would be plumbers tape and silacone, itll never come off again but it will be water tight once cured (use aquarium silacone if youd want to use it for food use again, aquarium silacone is the safest "none food grade" due to it not being allowed to have anything seriously nasty due to the risk to the fish...

however, id ONLY try to reapir it IF your going to use it...

i would definatly consider use as a planter, would be great for tender perenials that you want to over winter outside but dont want in the ground, the inuslation should stop it from freezing up keeping the plants roots safe... but beyond that id be taking it to the recycle bin.