Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
IT's Tomorrow! :lol:

uh...

I mean,

IT'S MONDAY!! :weee

Trying to kill a few minutes before it's time to call the P.O.
They never get to call me - I beat them to it. LOL

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Are they here yet.....are they here yet!!!!????!!!!!

I can't wait to see the chicks and those geese are GORGEOUS!!!! I have never seen a picture of sebbies before....heard people talk about how nice they were but never actually seen one....man, are they pretty......do they get along with goats? Maybe I could sneak a few in when we get the barn and fencing in......hmmmmm :D

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
The chicks are here! Thought I was going to lose one Mille right off the bat, but I gave him some special TLC under the heat lamp, made sure he got a drink, and he's doing good now!

Won't get to pick up the geese until this evening after Becca gets off work - That is still a go, right Becca?!

Maybe I should have had a back up plan?! :/

Sorry you still have a cold, Becca! I told E last night that you still sounded like you have one.

I've got 6 ducklings and all of the chicks I've hatched out loaded up and ready to go to the auction - how funny - it's auction day, and I'm not getting critters AT the auction, but I'm still adding critters :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Got the Sebbies home around an hour ago! Tried to take some pics, but it was a bit too dark...so will have to get pics tomorrow - oh and one of them already laid their first eggg! WHOOT!!!!!!!

:weee :weee :weee :weee

Tomorrow, we're working on some individual bantam pens, separating out some breeds, and hoping to get a start (finally) on this years breeding season!