Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
AnnaRaven said:
ETA: My apologies if I made things worse by my post. I am deleting all but the sympathy which I feel for you. :hugs
NO apologies needed! Your post didn't make things worse at ALL :) I know tone is hard to read on here, so please know that when I talk about how mom treated us as kids, I can be pretty matter of fact about it, but I'm not hurting when I talk about it. It's just facts of my life, and I've learned that it can only harm me if I let it. :) I will admit, some days are easier to put it behind me than others, especially when she does something that hurts me as an adult.

Mom's not all bad, though, so I don't want anyone to think that, and I do love her. We just disagree on parenting.

Baby girls first check up was great! She has gained back the few ounces she lost before coming home PLUS 4 ounces on top of her birth weight. Length is the same, and doc said she is perfect!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
just gotta love breast milk, right? I always thought breast fed babies gained weight more steadily than formula fed babies but I'm biased, I breast fed my two

:D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OMGosh!! How beautiful! It would be hard to chose....but I like the first one the best. They are all soo cute!!!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
She's so beautiful! I love #3, just because you can see her hair. But all of them are beautiful.

Windyhillfarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
The last one is just stunning, she looks like an angel sleeping on a cloud! congratulations!

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
When dd that start making hospital pictures so good??? All three of my kids pics were odd. They stuck a bow on the second girl but they were still awful. Its like they made the rounds and didnt care if the kids were in hospital onesies or pretty outfits. It sucked.

Yours are wonderful, I'd be so proud of them and of that gorgeous girl.