Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
It's nice to see you, too, Morel! How is your granddaughter?!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh, she is still full of sunshine! This year she has grown so much, she is 3 now and can't wait to go to school. Everytime she sees a bus she says she has to get on it and go to school! How old is your youngest now?

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Ahhh, she is still full of sunshine! This year she has grown so much, she is 3 now and can't wait to go to school. Everytime she sees a bus she says she has to get on it and go to school! How old is your youngest now?
3!! I can't believe it's been 3 years!! My baby is 11 months TODAY! We'll be having that first birthday in a month. It just goes so so fast.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I thought it was about a year since you'd had him:) Time really does fly! Lolaa is just overcoming her baby fears this summer, we can finally wash her hair, and she will get off the back of the boat with a lifejacket in the deep water to swim with her poppa :) It is so fun to watch a grandchild grow up, it is very different from your own. Parenting frazzled me, grandparenting thrills me LOL! It is kind of sad, because I wish I would have enjoyed being a mom more, but it was hard! LOL!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've seen a T shirt that says, IF I KNEW THAT BEING A GRANDPARENT WAS SO MUCH FUN, I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT FIRST! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Has it really been almost 2 years since I have visited here??!! ;)

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Farm fresh I have missed you, too! We found the city biddy coop plans the other day we purchased from you and I wondered how you were and about Sage.