Question about ewe..FINALLY TWINS!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
sufficientforme said:
I know, I am just so darn worried about those babies, they mean a lot to me :D She was put in with our ram and he went right at her, she may have already been into her cycle by then so if that is the case she would be another week or so. My concern is that she never bags up this soon, usually a week before and not a moment sooner.
Thanks for the encouragement, I am grateful :hugs
:hugs I sometimes am the most impatient person I know, and waiting for lambs is hard!!! That's what I thought about my ewe's udder too, but boy it got WAY bigger than I expected that year. I kept thinking, "it can't get any bigger!" and then it would! :lol:

And I'm sorry your vet fee is so high!!! Our farm visit fee is only $30 and then they charge on top for whatever they do.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
She is spendy, but one of the few large animal vets where I live. She charges 65 for farm call and 90 for exam and then what ever supplies and procedure needed. Our last visit for our horse vacs and teeth floating was 350.00 I think I gasped out loud :lol:

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
YEAH! Finally, I was starting to think I needed to call the vet! She had twin girls this morning, the kids named them Faith and Hope. I just realized that the movers packed the iodine for their cords so I need to run to the feed store as soon as they open :he or is there something else I could make do with??? Anyway, a lot of relief this am!
418_100_0552.jpg
I could only get one in the picture because she is still delivering the afterbirth and did not want to disturb her anymore.