Ready for the Global Currency, the Bancor?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
* thinking pure thoughts, shakes head, walks away from skr8pn, still trying to shake off the mental image of him and his soaked thru underpants *

;-)

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, it IS the oldest profession :lol:

But seriously, we've been moving toward something like this for quite a while. It is worrisome, but what is to be done?

*runs off to order more chickens* Yep, that's about it.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
SEX is the new currency.
It's perfect!
Everybody already has some and everybody always wants more, so demand will never waver.You can see it any time you want. You can play with it 24/7 and not wear it out. It doesn't disintegrate when it gets wet. It is easy to carry and conceal. It is already traded for goods all over the globe. What more could you ask for in a new currency?

:thumbsup
in that case i'll be fine.

let's go get rent paid.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
SEX is the new currency.
It's perfect!
Everybody already has some and everybody always wants more, so demand will never waver.You can see it any time you want. You can play with it 24/7 and not wear it out. It doesn't disintegrate when it gets wet. It is easy to carry and conceal. It is already traded for goods all over the globe. What more could you ask for in a new currency?

I'm broke. :gig

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
abifae said:
SKR8PN said:
SEX is the new currency.
It's perfect!

let's go get rent paid.
I better just shut up while I am ahead. I like you all to much to get myself banned! :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
abifae said:
SKR8PN said:
SEX is the new currency.
It's perfect!

let's go get rent paid.
Why didn't anybody tell me it was that easy BEFORE I got married...sheesh!

Marshmallow Man

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Well the dollar isn't doing quite as well as it used to. For the last 10 years or so our economy has been based on manufacturing nothing except stuff on paper. We had a robust economy and our dollar was strong when we still made real stuff in this country.

Would the sex thing be based on how much you give or how much you get?

Latest posts