Rebecca's journal-may be time to restart this

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Take good care of yourself & hopefully we will see you back here again soon. :hugs

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:hugs I hope everything works out for the best....take some time and just be with your kids and we'll see you soon!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well today I am still alive. I have a story that happened today to share. I have spent the last week on my knees. I know my prayers are being heard. I called the adult education place and made an appt. for tomorrow to see a lady about going to college to become a nurse. I have to have last years income tax return papers when I meet her. I searched the file cabinet and whole house and couldnt find them. So today I went to the place that does our taxes to see about getting a copy from them. Plus I just felt the need to drive for a while and get out. Anyway I went to the building and there was a car out front. The door was unlocked so I went in. There was nobody in the front so I headed back down the hall to see if I could find anyoone. In the very back was a man at a computer. I told him I was trying to get a copy of my tax return. He told me that he couldnt help me with that because the tax people had moved out. He was the pastor of the church that had just moved in the building. I had been crying on the way there and I guess my eyes showed it because he asked if something was wrong. I told him it was just family problems. He asked where I lived and I told him. He said that I should meet one of the members there named Sue S. She was a nurse that lived over by me. I had never said a word about the reason of my coming there was to get tax papers for school to be a nurse. I also knew Sue already. I had worked with her off and on when I was a CNA and I had always looked forward to her being there. She was such a kind loving person. I had no idea she lived near me. Of course that all brought on the waterworks again. I cried and told him everything. He sat with me and we prayed for a while. He also invited me to attend church with them next Sunday. We will. There have been other times in the last few days that I knew He was listening, but today I knew for sure that He was there.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
What a blessing to have had happen. You'll get thru this. Oh, and check your inbox. I think it might be full. :hugs

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow, what a wonderful story. :)

"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you know what they say about doors and windows...looks like a new door has been opend for you :)
*huge hugs*

Rebbetzin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
He is indeed letting you know your prayers are being heard by Him. What a blessing. If you are not keep a prayer journal, this is a good time to start. On days when you feel down, going to your journal and reading of how He has worked in the past, will help you to overcome in the future.