Reconsidering cat ownership...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@CrealCritter I decided not to bring her with when I moved to my new house last year. A friend told me he knows of a little girl who really wants a cat, so I said she can have her. The cat however kept running off back to my old house, where someone found her and she ended up getting adopted by another friend of mine's mother.

And it's true chickens do attrack mice SO THEY CAN EAT THEM.
LOL I can believe that! Goodness, my old flock in S.A. loved mice… And small snakes. And frogs… :confused:

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The kitty I brought home is going to be a barn cat. Im tired of having to clean up cat puke, messes, peeing or pooping on my furniture. I love cats, but no more indoor ones. Some smells you cant get out.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Some smells you cant get out.
Spray it with vinegar. We lived with friends a few years ago who had untrained indoor cats. We were forever cleaning up their toilets and vinegar worked miracles on the smells. IF I get a cat again I'm going to keep it outside too. They are lovely, but gosh, they are a pain.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I had to tear up the carpet and replaced it with wood laminate. Of course, laminante doesnt like water, or in my case, a hiking male dog who is no longer with us. (Puppy heaven, cancer).
So there are a few boards that will need replaced but its a whole lot easier to clean.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pup :hugs

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Its ok. He was a little bleephole anyway. I was shocked when I realized he had lymphatic cancer and how fast some of the tumors grew. Even tho he was a pita, I consulted a couple vets where I worked and felt it best to let him go peacefully. Dont miss the pee the sneaky little cowterd would leave on my furniture. But I also do miss him.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Rescue with kitty PTSD, she is a sweetheart.
20181125_115338.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My cats are well behaved and not too much trouble thankfully. Pushy when they want something, but not bad.

Luke used to pee on the dog beds if they pissed him off. He did finally quit that. Been 2 years since an incident. The dogs don't annoy him as much now.

Latest posts