Remembering Sumi

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So very, very sad to hear this -- even though we all knew it was probably not far off. She was reading and on occasion could post, then it went dark. Past month or so, nothing. We, of course, have little to no way to get in touch beyond the forum.

She will be so very missed as a person and one of our "forum family". Naturally we are all wondering about her son. Is he in good hands now? This is heart-breaking. I have missed her posts, as all have.

Thank you for letting us know.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Care to introduce the other 2 in the pic? I can figure out who Sumi is, and I see her son (don't disclose his name b/c he's a minor) But, who's the other lady? Thanks so much for the pic of Sumi and her son. It is good to attach a visual to the woman who has been such a wonderful asset, great person to share a few private conversations with, and see her son, so that I know the face, when Holy Spirit prompts me to pray for him.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Care to introduce the other 2 in the pic? I can figure out who Sumi is, and I see her son
The other two people are Nifty (and if he cares to introduce the other person I'll let him do that.)

Sumi and I had an email friendship and she had shared those pics with me. She was so thrilled to get to meet Nifty. :)

Her son is quite the young man!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh my! I had been gone for years and I was digging around and found an old thread that Sumi was actively participating in but I noticed her status was 1980-2020 RIP and I could only imagine one reason. I texted WBF who also didn’t know. Then I found this thread. I wonder what else I will find out.
Same. Idk if I want to know anymore. Sumi was so sweet 😭

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My forum are praying for her and I've passed along the link to this post there on our prayer request thread. Thank you for letting us know of her need. We value her highly here and on the other forums she moderates.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you for this information. I think a lot of Sumi, as does everyone here. Been missing her, I am thankful that you tracked her down!