Remembering Sumi

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:hugsGlad to hear from you. we think of you often -- yes, notice you are reading. That's always been a positive -- that you could at least pop on & read.

Prayers to you & son.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I remain the owner of SS. Sumi loved this community and asked for a much more significant role in the management and direction of the community. She requested that I maintain ownership of the site as well as the maintenance of all the hardware, software, etc. So, I took a step-back from the public-facing forum stuff on SS and allowed her to make executive decisions with the community management
:thumbsup That's great!

HomesteaderWife

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh goodness, so sorry to arrive back and hear about Wifezilla passing. So many wonderful members and important faces that the BYC/BYH/TEG/SS communities have lost.

I still think of sumi when I log on. Hope all is well for her son. I went to try and see photos on her blog the other day to find that every page of it was no longer there, but the website was. Now, I cannot find the website. I will sure miss all her photos and stories of each place from Ireland.

HomesteaderWife

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you for setting this up for such a wonderful leader of the community here.

Sumi, our prayers are with you no matter the circumstance, and I want you to know I am praying for you and asking God to watch over you and help you recovery swiftly. Thank you for all you do!