rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And we live about 20 min away from the hospital so if I wait too long I'll be having her on the side of the road.

Keep towels ready and the phone at your side. 911 for an ambulance -- should make that trip faster BUT if side of road happens, at least you have help. :hugs

:pop :caf we are waiting....with you, of course. :hide

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We are heading back up the last few contractions I was almost in tears. And they are about 1 min and a half to 3 min apart.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
She still hasn't shown up yet but she is coming. I'm just waiting on an epidural because the contractions are getting too painful and I have a high pain tolerance.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:D This little girl will be a challenge....shows a stronger "my way" personality already! What fun.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And, that this little blessing will quickly integrate into your family, and Little Man won't feel "snubbed". When my dtr was born, my 2 y.o. son took one look at her and said, "Put 'im back!" Couldn't help but laugh. This was not a catch and release program! Oh, he was MAD! And his nose was out of joint for a bit. He blamed me for bringing this noisy, smelly invader into HIS house! Somehow, DH was not implicated in this crime!