rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Any building going on around you? Often wood the size you need is in the trash pile. Or any shops with free pallets? A building or fence taken down, trash pile?

Glad the date night went well!!
I never thought of using pallets which is odd because I can get them for free almost anywhere around here

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
They are awesome and if you can get them for free, even more so! I can only get damaged ones for free here, unless I'm lucky. People use them for all sorts and then fire wood here.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My poor little boy he went golfing with my boyfriend and fell out of the golf cart. So now he is covered in road rash and sore as can be.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thank goodness he wasn't!! Poor little guy. I hope he'll feel better soon.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I hope he is all right. Skinned places can really be painful.

I once saw someone's dune buggy trying to climb up over a rock pile and a little girl flew out and she got her leg and the vehicle bounce on her leg. I stopped my car and ran over. The man was yelling at the girl for crying and calling her a baby (she was about 8 or 10). I told him he ran over her leg but he said it was her fault because she should have had hung on. He put her in the buggy and drove away and I never found out who they were or where they were from.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He's doing good and loving getting spoiled today, he's been watching TV all day.

Latest posts