rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
So if you have a problem with this post I really don't care because I need to get it out. And yes this is my personal life but let might be braking up with my boyfriend. And it's just I don't love him like I should and we both deserve better. He is a city boy and I'm country to the bone.
Big :hugs It's better to stay true to how you feel and do what is best for both parties, than stay in a relationship long term, knowing it's not going to work out. Been there, done that. Hope you two can work things out for the best.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Big :hugs It's better to stay true to how you feel and do what is best for both parties, than stay in a relationship long term, knowing it's not going to work out. Been there, done that. Hope you two can work things out for the best.
We are still friends but that's as far as time goes now. And we are both happier this way

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi @rodeogirl I just finished reading your journal. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and Silas. You're way ahead of me with the dried herbs and I'm looking forward to learning from you. :)

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well the little man is back in school and he still loves it
20170905_113444.jpg

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
he's a little flirt. Any girl his age or younger he is afraid of them but any girl older than him he's chasing, he even has a girl friend that's 10 years older than him.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You need some rabbits. The manure will perk your garden right up next year.