rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Now I remember why I hate moving. I can't find enything.
Haunt the listings for rentals and when you see something suitable PUSH! It took me some effort and a lot of pushing to find and secure a new home, but it worked out in the end :hugs

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I found a place that works for my little man and I. The only thing is I can't have pets unless it's a gold fish. Bit it will work for us till I can afford a better place. Which hopefully will be my own property so I can do what I want.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have a friend that's keeping an eye out for land for me. He also has a trailer house and a horse that he is going to sell to me for a fraction of the price they are worth

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I got my drivers side door on my truck fixed again. This is the second time I've had to replace the handle if this one brakes I'm going to go to a junk yard and take one off a truck out there. After this I need to fix my wipers and my switch for my headlights the joys of having a old truck.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I can relate to that! When I was your age I had an old car and the same interior parts kept breaking over and over. I was beyond broke, so I was getting replacements from a junkyard.