rty007.....needs our help.

k15n1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There is a site that has all of that... can't find it. They have it in text and PDF, which you can download to prep for TSHTF. They had all kinds of details about agriculture, small engine repair, medical stuff, etc. Anyone?

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Still waiting for the main topics to put on the site.
Also waiting for the first articles. I'll put something simple together soon.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
rty007 said:
I hope to have it set up before monday ready for the articles.

I thought about a small donation for the server, and all but then decided that posting ads and asking you all folks to click them from time to time would be enough.

SO, who can write what? I want to be a vast compendium covering lots off topics:

- Basic information on raising/feeding/living requirements and so on of a animal(put whatever animal you can think of here)
- A database of diseases of a animal (again....)
Couse How often there is a question like omigosh omgosh, what is that... and a photo of a goat butt or whatever
- Processing your meats
- Growing your food
- preserving your harvest with recipes sorted by the produce..
"I have a huge load of that vegie(whatever)" and there would a list of ways to preserve it
- a little tad about pressure canners
- ways to save money / roll your own soap and whatever else.
Have you considered the fact that this type (SS) forum is not the best format,what is needed [in my opinion] is called a Wiki.
Wikipedia is the best known of them [ they try to cover everything] and they explain how they work on that website. The thing that makes them usefull are the cross reference links.Basically a forum is a bunch of linear threads while a wiki is cross linked more like a net or a web. the usefulness is in the links.~gd

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yeah I do realise that. The thing is tho, that I am trying to put a big bunch of articles really expiring the topic. So that you can print it out and keep it with you even if your electricity is down, and you really kind of can't print those links. But that made me think.how about we put together a bunch of links on a topic. And someone will just squeeze the most important info into a article.

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay,but I am currently sitting and breaking the "what did you do to save..." into pieces to put on the site. Sorry for not noting the author,but I am 1/4 and thought about it just now...

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
just to move things along. I started doing something about the website...

the website is VERY simple at the moment, but I am just sketching all the info out. You can check back in a couple of hours, there should be some progress.
http://gildiainformatykow.pl/ssc/

Windyhillfarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I bookmarked it to keep an eye on the link and if you need any help, please let me know.

rty007

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
alright... just added some ads, like I said. I do not want any donations. But I would be really great full if you could click on those ads from time to time.

Latest posts