Running another batch threw the incubator

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Satellite internet shore ain’t cable internet!

And satellite TV? Just as the storm worsens and the weather man is telling where the tornado is (coming closer) the TV goes off. We don’t know if we need to run, hunker down in a windowless room or just kiss our ass goodbye.

Fft. Don't I know that one. "Signal loss on HD. Switching to SD. Total signal loss. Please try pressing and holding restart for 5 seconds."

No you stupid thing, it's raining. Again. Like it does straight for 9 months of the year here. And we have issues off and all that whole time.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have satellite net. Sometimes heavy rain knocks it out and it doesn't have to be rain HERE -- just between me & signal. It's a crap shoot but, all I can get here.

TV? Well, old TV and the dreaded "box" to convert signals. Dang, hope it doesn't die -- then NO TV or expense of another. At least the flat screens are WAY down from when they came out way back then.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Ireland is getting better with internet finally, in the rural places. The government pushed companies to increase their coverage. There are still dead spots and areas, but they are making a real effort with fibre broadband now. A few years ago it was expensive satellite or do without.

T.V. is great though and we almost never have signal issues.

Latest posts