Samssimonsays everydays and what not

samssimonsays

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
And i decided. On the first day in forever without rain and the sun out. That i was going to go for a five Mile run. When i have never even walked that far before let alone the only place i have is walk. :lol:
:thsomeone please come save me from myself.... I may be dying :cool:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Uh you're crazy? Haha, I used to run 3 miles a day and I didn't even run 5 miles, ever. Now I run when someone is chasing me or the goats get out and head for the chicken grain. That's about it...:lol:

samssimonsays

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Holy Cow! That's biting off a big ol' hunk of optimism, lol! You can do it! Go girl! I'll cheer for ya!:weee:weee
Ha! Thanks! I made a goal to do this run there days a week. My asthma is acting up right now as i lay and wallow in my self pitty and sore muscles but all in all i feel ok. :fl i have some extra pounds id like to lose from a majorly stressful time in life that just won't give up their hold but i like food too much. Cut out pop. Cut out mostly coffee since my coffee is basically creamer with a splash of coffee. :hide cut back on junk snacking. Trying to cook and eat healthier. Still nada :barnie

samssimonsays

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Uh you're crazy? Haha, I used to run 3 miles a day and I didn't even run 5 miles, ever. Now I run when someone is chasing me or the goats get out and head for the chicken grain. That's about it...:lol:
Bahahaaha i couldn't even catch ralphie when the turd took off for the electric net that held his mother.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Now I run when someone is chasing me or the goats get out and head for the chicken grain. That's about it...:lol:
Yep, that's about it for me too! At one time in my life I was an exercise junkie/gym rat. But, that was a long time ago! After I tore that tendon in my foot/ankle 8 months ago...pretty much put an end to any formal exercise. However, I fully believe that I must walk about a zillion miles a day just going back and forth feeding all the critters around here!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I try to do Pilates relatively frequently because I have mild scoliosis and chronic back pain and it helps with that. But I'm a slacker... Lol I've been doing it lately though!