Scary local news here in CT

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have had a couple of those types of stories here in Ohio in the last year. I just don't understand what is wrong with people. We are prepared to lock our animals up under lock and key if need be.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
thats so mean!! poor things!!! man is soo evil!!! its disgusting!! when you hear this is,its reallly scary what would happen when there is a collapse and the infrastructure is gone, these people will be doing this to other people!!:(

like the movie "the road"
:/

S

sunsaver

Most serial killers start by mutilating animals. Thats a sick bastard!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
We had that going on around here for a while.

It was uncovered that high school aged "kids" were doing a little Satanic worshiping. I honestly don't remember how it all ended. Probably with a fine or slap on the wrist for theft of the animals. :/

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is a bit scary to live close to. I would be worried that my animals would dissapear.

If i was the police. I would contact any one that I knew who was selling those said type of animals. Then maybe they can find out who the people are who bought them. Yes some times when you find this type of thing, just some times they actually bought them.

But if they were stolen animals, then I would try to find out who had missing animals. Then see if any one in the area saw any thing the night the animals went missing.

I would try both those things to solve what is going on, to stop these people..

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now THATS scary!!!! This is why my animals are under lock and key!! Those poor animals. Jeesh...mankind ( for lack of a better word) has really hit bottom.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Well these days people are not known for their wisdom.

If I remember right ALL of the animals were stolen. This happened in a smaller suburban area about 20 miles from me.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Sunny said:
If i was the police. I would contact any one that I knew who was selling those said type of animals. Then maybe they can find out who the people are who bought them. Yes some times when you find this type of thing, just some times they actually bought them.

But if they were stolen animals, then I would try to find out who had missing animals. Then see if any one in the area saw any thing the night the animals went missing.

I would try both those things to solve what is going on, to stop these people..
If YOU were the police things probably would have happened LOTS faster. Keep in mind though, a few stolen and dismembered animals is not high on the radar around here. Heck we have dismembered PEOPLE floating in the river around here from time to time. Home to one of the most productive Meth Amphetamine rings in the country. We even have several serial killers (Heard of Bob Burdella, Terry Blair or Dennis Rader (BTK killer)?) that come from this home town.

Yeah us. :/