Seeking free souls to help resurrect small farm to SS!!!

Livin free in Osteen FL

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
My former life ended 8/24/2009 in the blink of an eye, my son shortly after. Anyhoo things are getting better all the time!! I have sought those with wanderlust ,grit ,and the desire to live as
we were intended to. Not much luck with locals, I believe there are folks like me who have lived the life of co-op type farming. These days my goal is TOTAL self sustaining lifestyles, retained
some stock, have 18 breeding chickens and a 300 egg incubator(full) have the stuff and 10 acres near Lake Ashby Fl. #3 nanny goats left #2 geese ,wild Boar, Turkey,Deer, Fish ,And of
course Alligators. My mind is willing just my body missed the memo. Anyone who is like minded hardworking and honest is welcome to contact me. I am a person who has lived and worked ranches and farms while working pipelines 70+ hr weeks, this is not for the meek or layabouts! If you have read anything that spoke to your heart contact Stan via e-mail. Also have room
for Rv's and encourage those to respond.:/:/

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Livin free in Osteen FL said:
My former life ended 8/24/2009 in the blink of an eye, my son shortly after. Anyhoo things are getting better all the time!! I have sought those with wanderlust ,grit ,and the desire to live as
we were intended to. Not much luck with locals, I believe there are folks like me who have lived the life of co-op type farming. These days my goal is TOTAL self sustaining lifestyles, retained
some stock, have 18 breeding chickens and a 300 egg incubator(full) have the stuff and 10 acres near Lake Ashby Fl. #3 nanny goats left #2 geese ,wild Boar, Turkey,Deer, Fish ,And of
course Alligators. My mind is willing just my body missed the memo. Anyone who is like minded hardworking and honest is welcome to contact me. I am a person who has lived and worked ranches and farms while working pipelines 70+ hr weeks, this is not for the meek or layabouts! If you have read anything that spoke to your heart contact Stan via e-mail. Also have room
for Rv's and encourage those to respond.:/:/
Ladies and Gentlemen this will be RUDE You have been warned! I am doing a bunch of reading between the lines It appears you suffered a disaster which your body has not recovered from. It sounds like you want to be the brains whille the other members of your co-op do all the work to maintain and improve YOUR farm. It does not sound like a co-op to me. It may be sustaining to you but you are not Self Sufficient are you? You may find someone that wants to learn [many of the Green Masters do] and apply that knowledge to their own places. Expect high turnover because truly Self Sufficient folks want to be their own boss!
Back to mr. nice. ~gd