seizures are just ANNOYING

CJW

Power Conserver
Reaction score
What an ordeal!

Have you tried going gluten free? I know it must appear as though I suggest this for everything, but I have a cousin who was having seizure type symptoms-feeling electricity in her brain- brain cramping, etc. None of her doctors were able to diagnose what was wrong. She went gluten free-no more nerve issues!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Abi is pretty much gluten free already. She has been low carbing for about a year. Doesn't eat wheat. Very very seldom eats oatmeal.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I hear you Abifae, my younger brother has seizures too, many every day...mostly absence, and some grand mal. He has never been able to get them under control either. I do know that stress of any kind makes it worse, haven't found a cure yet, but some of the fore mentioned posts would be very interesting to look into. His was also caused from a head injury...and a very mild head injury at that...I am very paranoid of head injuries after what happened to him.

CJW

Power Conserver
Reaction score
abifae said:
Yeppers. Going low carb cut the petit mal by a good 2/3. The every six week weirdness is much less severe now.

Head injuries lead to crazy issues!! I was autistic before-hand... add a severe head injury and seizures... and the fact that most auties develop epilepsy ANYWAY...

*rolls eyes*
Wow! Have you tried Transdermal Magnesium Therapy?

Latest posts