Should This Be Eliminated From the Face of The Planet?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
yes, wildsky, more fats and add coconut oil. By the tablespoon full, raw, everyday.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hennypenny9 said:
Another example: Fluoride.
another example: Gulf Oil Spill

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I tell people all the time I have removed almost all soy from my diet. They ask why.... I wish there was just one main thing I could tell them. Like I am allergic or something.

I usually use the don't need the extra hormones excuse.... But I know there is so much more. Does anyone have a link for the negative side of soy? An explanation of sorts.

g

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My sister runs a daycare center. I can't believe the number parents who request soy milk for their kids! Even for some kids who are not allergic to dairy. The parents think it is more healthful.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Feed it to the poor...keep them from reproducing...make them ill so they die faster....
"never attribute malice where stupidity is more likely"

they didn't know soy did these things when they started and if they kill off the poor they'll have no lower class. they really do NOT want that. that'd destroy the careful balance between upper middle and upper class :D

i think it's just stupidity followed up by greed. and if everyone read the study... most people would still buy things with soy in it because people don't care. we know all kinds of other things equally dangerous and people aren't stopping. fluoride, oil, soy, smoking.... i could make a huuuuge list, really.

why would this make a difference?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Wish I could fully reassure you. Add those high-quality saturated fats from pastured animals to his diet pronto. They are building blocks of proper hormone production. Soy throws it all out of wack in developing baby. Religiously avoid any soy products in any form from now on. It is all one can do.....but it is a lot, and the body heals in amazing ways, especially when one is so young.

Yay, goat's milk!
He eats really well now, and I've learned so much since he was a baby, he opened my eyes to so many things!!!
I am very thankful for that, for being open to learning new things and not believing everything someone told me.
I think the biggest first step was taking Bradley birthing classes :lol: although he was a c-section for being footling breech I never stopped looking and learning things.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Mackay said:
yes, wildsky, more fats and add coconut oil. By the tablespoon full, raw, everyday.
I will do that! I have never really liked coconut myself but perhaps the kids will! I'll look for creative ways to add it.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My husband can't stand coconut. I have no idea why. But I have started using coconut oil for baking and frying. Things like pancakes and such. He has not even noticed.

Thanks for the link Wifezilla.

gina

Old Sew'n'Sew

All Strings Considered
Reaction score
I found this information several years ago. Processed soy of any kind is a thyroid gland killer. Fortunately I raised my children many years ago, before GMO's. When my son was so allergic I raised milk goats for his needs.

You will love this site if you raise a milk cow or goat. : www.westonaprice.org

Sad that I live in town that will not allow it, and I don't have any pasture space.

I would like to make cheese but can't because of the ultra pasturization of the organic milk that is on the market today.:barnie